TERMS & CONDITIONS
***All festive gatherings are subject to Scottish Government COVID – 19 Guidelines ***
- All Party Night events are subject to demand exceeding the minimum numbers required to proceed with a successful event, if not, alternative dates with availability may be offered.
- A non-refundable £10 deposit for each guest is required within 10 days of making your party reservation in order to guarantee your booking.
- The final balance is due on 13th November 2020. If you make a booking after this date, you will need to pay the full balance straight away.
- All accommodation must be fully pre-paid by the 13th of November 2020. All payments are non-refundable, please ensure everyone in your party is aware.
- You can add to your booking at any time (subject to availability), but if you need to reduce numbers, you will not receive a refund and your deposit cannot be transferred to cover drinks, accommodation or any other services.
- If we have to cancel a party or change the entertainment, you will be informed and will be offered an alternative event or a refund.
- You will be given a separate contract for bookings of over 30 guests.
- Table lay-outs, table sizes and room plans are at the discretion of the hotel, as this is impacted by numbers attending each event.
- A non-refundable £20.00 deposit for each guest is required within 10 days of booking Christmas Day Lunch with the final balance due by 7th December 2020.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate specific requests but guarantees are not possible.
- If a specific pre-ordered wine is unavailable, you will be offered a suitable alternative.
- New Year 3 night package upgrade to deluxe* is subject to availability at time of booking, no discount if only standard rooms available.
- Bedrooms will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival and check out is 11am.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate
- All bookings are subject to availability.
For full terms and conditions please visit:
Dietary requirements – If you would like any information on allergens contained within any of our menu items, please speak to a member of staff who will be able to assist you.
Liabilities – The hotel shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this agreement or liable to an attendee or guest for any loss or damage to property if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control
Room allocation and seating arrangements – Unless stated in the brochure the party location will be determined by the hotel. We reserve the right to split larger parties into smaller groups or smaller parties to be joined with other groups, the table plan for the night will be decided by the hotel, dependant on final number for each function. We reserve the right to change the specific room location of an event if necessary, while still providing the menu and entertainment listed.
Pricing – The hotel reserves the right to increase the level of VAT subject to legislative increases. All prices include items as described in this brochure.