At the Stirling Highland Hotel we are dedicated to ensuring that all guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay.
- We are available to assist you throughout the booking process and can be reached through various contact methods to cater to your requirements. Our team is delighted to help you every day via telephone at 01786 272727 or through email at [email protected] Our office hours ensure that the team can promptly verify room availability and assign the appropriate room for your stay.
- We have parking available on site with space for around 100 vehicles. Our parking is located around the hotel and we have 2 designated disabled spaces at the front door.
- Our check in time is from 2.00pm but if you require to check in earlier our team will be happy to try and assist you. If you need any assistance on arrival our reception team will be happy to help you.
- There is a flat entrance at the courtyard hotel door.
- Accessible toilets are available on the ground floor of the hotel
- We have a number of bedrooms with walk in showers available. Please check with our reservations team when you make your booking.
- Our brasserie restaurant and bar areas are located on the ground floor and are accessible for dining
Meeting & events spaces
- There are lifts available in the hotel which allow access to all our meeting and event spaces. Our meeting rooms are located on the ground floor of the hotel.
In addition, we allow guide dogs to the hotel.